- Our Performance Guarantee: Our Performance Guarantee is uniquely simple: We promise that you will receive your order on time, error free, and in good condition. We cannot guarantee on-time delivery for orders involving HAZMATS, drop shipments, third-party billing, customer pickups, shipments outside the continental U.S. or to remote destinations, unauthorised transportation carriers, extreme weather conditions, or acts of God. Please inspect products immediately upon receipt and notify RadioGagas.com of any damage or shortage the same day.
- Once Tracking information is received, it can take 24-48 hours to populate.
Damages in Shipment
- Even though title and risk of loss pass when merchandise is shipped, we will assist you if merchandise is verified as damaged in transit.
If this occurs, please take the following action:
- Do not accept a visibly damaged product until the person making the delivery has endorsed the air bill/bill of lading with a statement of the extent of the damage and file the freight claim at the time of delivery.
- If damage is concealed and found after unpacking, retain all packing material and immediately call us. Concealed damage must be reported within 24 hours from time of receipt of shipment.
- Notify us immediately of damages so that we can provide you with assistance on the claim with the freight carrier. When calling, please have the sales order number at hand.
- Please send us copies of all airbills/bills of lading and inspection reports
We offer the following services for domestic delivery:
- Other Trusted Carriers
- Several shipping methods are available for each carrier, including standard and expedited services. Some shipping methods explicitly state which carrier will be used. Others may ship by a variety of carriers depending on the properties of the package. If you choose a method where multiple carriers can be used, you cannot request a specific carrier.
All shipping method options are detailed during checkout. Shipping fees as well as delivery estimates are shown for each shipping method.
Shipping fees are based on actual product weights or dimensions. Dimensional weight reflects how much space a package takes in a truck or plane.
Shipping fees for in-stock items: The shipping fees displayed during checkout for in-stock items or for items being released from your Pile of Loot are the actual rates you will pay. Please note that some items, due to their size or weight, will require a custom shipping quote at the time of shipment. This will be explicitly stated in the items’ description.
Shipping Fee estimates for pre-orders: Shipping fees for pre-ordered items are estimates, not the actual amount you will be charged for shipping. The exact product weight or product dimensions are not always known at the time we list a product for pre-order. If you are pre-ordering a single item an estimated shipping fee is displayed. If you are pre-ordering more than one item the base fee and the price per pound that is charged for each shipment are shown. We cannot be certain which items will arrive together so a more accurate shipping estimate cannot be given.
Delivery times vary depending on the shipping method selected. Each shipping method will display a delivery date or date range of when a shipment can be expected for delivery.
If you are purchasing a pre-order, the number of business days expected for delivery after the item has arrived at our facility will be displayed.
Under normal circumstances, the stated delivery day/range is accurate 99% of the time. There will be a small portion of shipments that take longer. If your delivery has not arrived we suggest you check the tracking to get a package update. Please be advised that some addresses may consistently take longer than the stated delivery dates. Deliveries may also take longer if you live in an area that is experiencing an unexpected service delay, such as severe weather, natural disasters, unscheduled events, etc.
We realize how difficult it is to order merchandise on-line, especially for first time buyers. And as hard as we try, things may not always arrive as expected; with that in mind we offer a 30 day return policy on certain items.
Unopened and unused items can be returned within 30 days unless specifically stated on the product details page. The packaging must be in the same condition as when initially received.
Opened items are not eligible for returns. This includes:
- Items that have been opened or removed from the packaging
- Items that have visible indications that the packaged has been opened
- Opened cases that are no longer factory sealed
- Sealed cases of random assortments, blind bags, mystery packs, etc.
- Clothing and Apparel
Used or worn clothing, apparel, Halloween costumes, and accessories may not be returned.
Deposits or payments on pre-order items are non-refundable.
Damaged and Defective Items
Any defective item or item damaged in transit can be exchanged for a replacement of the same item (or a replacement part depending on the issue), if you send us the request within 30 days of receiving your order. If the item is no longer available, we will be happy to issue a refund.
We may request that you e-mail a picture of your broken or defective item to help us determine what exactly is wrong and if a replacement part would be helpful.
The following issues do not qualify as a defective product:
- Minor cosmetic paint issues
- Package condition, unless you have purchased Collector’s Grade Packaging.
- How to return an Item
Please contact Customer Service to receive authorization for your return so that the item(s) can be accepted. Any returns without authorization will be delayed and possibly not be eligible for a refund. Customer service may be reached by:
Email: [email protected]
Return Shipping – Domestic Customers
If the return is due to our error or a damaged or defective product, we will cover any return shipping fees as long as the return is completed through a Radio Gagas return option (a prepaid label provided by us). If you choose a self-return option (a carrier or service of your choice) you will pay the cost charged by the carrier selected and will not be reimbursed. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages through a self-return option.
If the return is for any other reason we will not pay for the return shipping fees. When using a Radio Gagas return option (a prepaid label provided by us) the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. If you choose to ship the return by some other means you will be responsible for all shipping costs and will not be reimbursed. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages through a self-return option.
Return Shipping – International Customers
If the return is due to our error or a damaged or defective product, we will issue store credit for what it would reasonably cost to ship the item back to us using a cost-efficient method. You will be responsible for shipping the item(s) back and paying for the actual shipping fees.
If the return is for any other reason, we will not pay for the return shipping fees and you will be responsible for all shipping costs without reimbursement. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages returned to us.
How to Prepare Your Item for Return Shipping
Please pack the item in an appropriate-sized shipping box and use bubble wrap or other fill to adequately protect the item. Please do not ever place the shipping label directly on the item to return it as this results in a partial or no refund. If the item is damaged in transit or received in less-than-original condition due to poor packaging your refund will be less.
Refunds on returns are issued after the product has been received and processed. Refunds are in the original form of payment. In cases where this is not possible, store credit will be issued.
You may view your account to check the refund status. Once we issue your refund there may be a delay for these funds to show in your account:
- Credit Cards: Typically 3-5 business days
- PayPal: Depends on your PayPal original source of payment. PayPal states up to 30 days.
- Store credit: Available immediately
- Refused and Undeliverable Shipments
A refused shipment will be treated as a return and any return costs will be deducted from the refund.
If a shipment is returned to us as undeliverable due to an error on your part (such as incorrect address or not home), we will contact you to reship the package; any return and reshipping costs are due before the package is reshipped. Re-shipments for domestic customers may not be eligible for Flat Rate Shipping.
International customers will be responsible for any additional fees, duties, or taxes for refused or undeliverable shipments. If customs disposes of your shipment for any reason, no refunds will be issued for product or shipping.
We typically do not assess restocking fees but reserve the right to do so in some situations:
- Returned shipment contains missing, damaged, or opened items
- Merchandise inspected by Customs
- The return was received after the 30-day return window
- Our Customer Service team will contact you with any general concerns prior to issuing a refund.